Friday, March 11, 2016

IHT9 Hair Loss Therapy Shampoo by Lass Naturals

Hi girls,
I am not well from last few days, so no updates on any of my accounts.
I have reviewed Lass Naturals Strawberries & cream body butter, you can read the review here.
And now I have come up with IHT9 Hair Loss Therapy Shampoo by Lass Naturals.



What attracts attention- I haven't tried any hairfall therapy shampoo and that is too with natural ingredients.

Price - MRP 245  INR
Size/Weight- 200 ml / 6.8 fl oz
Best Before - 24 months from the date of manufacturing or 18 months from opening

Availability - You can buy it from here. Or major shopping portals.

Ingredients - Plantapon SF, rose water, Dehyton KT (Cocoamidopropyl Beatine), Lamesoft PO 65 (Coco Glucoside and Glyceryl Oleate), Bhringraj Ext. (Eclipta alba), Jatamansi Ext. (Nardostachys Grandifolia), Fenugreek Ext. (Trigonella Foenum Graecum), Neem Ext. (Azadirachta Indica), Shikakai Ext. (Acacia Concinna), Ritha Ext ( Sapindus Mucorosai), Amla Ext. (Emblica Officinalis), Aloe vera Ext., Saw Palmetto Ext. (Serenoa Serrulata), Henna Ext. ( Lawsonia Inermis), Cocoa Ext. (Theobroma Cacao), Lemon Ext., Citric Acid, Genapol LT, potassium sorbate. Ecocert certified natural derivatives. No synthetic colors or fragrance. Hypo allergenic.



Texture, Effect and Feel- This hair loss therapy shampoo is almost same in consistency which are already available in market. It is very light brown in color, I think it is because of reetha and shikakai(refer to the img.), it is a soap free shampoo so I miss the lather here. Yes, I have noticed less hairfall even after 1st use and this definitely cleanse my hair but one thing which I dont like about it that my hair becomes hard and dry.


Packaging-  It comes in a white color bottle with all the necessary information like ingredients details, manufacturing details, MRP etc on label. Packaging is not so fancy but I don't mind if all the necessary information available.


Pro's

1. Made with 100% active natural ingredients.
2. Handy and durable packaging.
3. You can easily notice less hair fall even after one use.
4. No synthetics or chemicals, SLES free, hypoallergenic, Sulphates free, not tested on animals, GMP Certified.
5. Affordable.

Con's

1. Available online only.
2. Hair becomes hard and dry.

Overall View
Definitely works for hairfall, but my hair becomes dry and hard after use, which I personally don't like.

Rating - 4 / 5

Tip- Use it with conditioner in the same range and do tell me how it works. (I hope this will work better with that.)

Bye girls tc and keep following, 
And giveaway is still on, keep entries coming till my birthday i.e 16 March, 2016. Till then

Keep Adding Oomph
Neeti

No comments:

Post a Comment